You Better Not Pout Free download Cross Stitch Pattern
Outline of Snowmen Trio cut from 1/2" or 3/4" pine.
1) Lightly hand sand
2) Paint the entire snowmen shape white
3) When paint is dry, transfer the the painting outline onto the white painted surface
4) Paint in the details of the snowmen using the painting guideline as a reference
5) Glue the snowman onto a square shape as pictured above. Use Elmer's glue for best results
6) Inside of the square, draw a square leaving a border as a frame. Paint the inside square with black acrylic paint.
Chalk board created by painting square base with black acrylic artists paints.
Make a Primitive Christmas Snowman
This Christmas word pattern requires no drilling for holes to make the cuts. Click on the pattern to save and print, then cut from 1/8", 1/2" or 3/4" wood.
Paint these fun snow heads on either paper, wood or cloth for a fun holiday scene.
Right click and save as: to your computer . Size the pattern using a photo editing program. Use graphite paper to transfer the pattern onto the surface you will be painting.
Materials: White, black orange red acrylic artist paint. Artist brushes. Wood approx. 8" l x 3" h
Right click on the pattern and save to your device. Size the pattern if needed using a photo editing program. Use graphite paper to transfer the pattern onto the surface you will be painting.
You have permission to use these unique craft designs for personal use and making small sale items such as flea markets and craft shows as long as credit is given to the author of this site; S. Pimental Copyright 2021. You cannot sell, copy in any electronic file or paper form any of this content with the intent of something other than stated. This site is the sole property of Followthemoonart.com ~ 2007-2021