Outline of Snowmen Trio cut from 1/2" or 3/4" pine.
1) Lightly hand sand
2) Paint the entire snowmen shape white
3) When paint is dry, transfer the the painting outline onto the white painted surface
4) Paint in the details of the snowmen using the painting guideline as a reference
5) Glue the snowman onto a square shape as pictured above. Use Elmer's glue for best results
6) Inside of the square, draw a square leaving a border as a frame. Paint the inside square with black acrylic paint.
Chalk board created by painting square base with black acrylic artists paints.