Vintage Bunny Rabbit Painting Outline
Pretty Bunny Rabbit in Red Tulips Craft Pattern
Now is the time to start making those cute little balls of fur. Not only can you paint white bunnies, but don't forget the other colors such as chocolate brown, gray, tan & black.
1) Start this rabbit craft by first clicking on the bunny outline above and printing it out to your desired size.
2) Place the the paper pattern of the bunny onto the surface you will be cutting.
3) Next, cut the bunny pattern out.
4) After the rabbit cut you are now ready to lightly sand where needed,
5) Next, paint the entire piece the opposite color of the final color you will paint.
- if you are painting the bunny white, paint the entire rabbit black. The when the paint dries, proceed to paint the bunny with the desired color white. Important - when proceeding to paint the bunny white, use careful brush strokes. In other words, brush the white in the direction of which the fur is laying. Carefully with each stroke, brush in a manner in which the fur is growing. Go easy with the paint load on the brush. Do not apply the paint too heavily. A somewhat (dry brush) will produce a nice look of "fur" against the black, once you step back and look at it.
Make a wood bunny from 3/4" pine wood. The carrots are cut from 1/2" or 1/4" birch wood. Drill a hole in each hand to insert a wire through for hanging.
Paint the bunny using the painting outline with acrylic paints.
Row of Bunnies Saw Pattern & Painting Outline
A Happy Easter Twin Bunny Rabbit Craft Pattern
If you own a Cricut cutting machine - you can copy this design and make a nice stencil . Happy Easter!
Sitting bunny rabbit outline and painting guide craft pattern
Running Rabbit craft pattern
Back side of bunny craft pattern
You have permission to use these unique craft designs for your own craft use. You cannot resell these designs as your own and as they appear published here, by themselves or in a collection in digital, on paper or in any other from of distribution. Please use the contact form here on this page if you have any questions. Followthemoonart Pimental Copyright2007-2023.