Chalkboard Fathers Day Craft Project.Turn an ordinary piece of wood or plaque item into an extraordinary chalkboard surface. Just use FolkArt Chalkboard paint on any piece of wood.
1) Start by applying a coat of acrylic craft paint, front and back to a rectangle piece of wood - shown on the left as an example.
2) Next Paint with the chalk paint inside the rectangle leaving a border all around the plaque.
3) Once the pain is dry, Glue a photo onto the chalkboard paint as shown using Elmer's glue.
4) Insert a wire hanger with beads on the top if desired.
a) Attach the hanger on the back with duck tape /the duck tape can be painted to match the color of the plaque -if desired.
5) Write the words - "Dad - you are no. 1 to me! "
With chalk and get ready for the smiles!
*** See the side bar on this post for sources for materials used in this craft project for Father's Day.
Leave a Reply.