Googly Eye Magnet project Supplies you will need:
(see below for materials available from Amazon)
Woodpeckers wood circles
BasicGrey 3/8 inch small magnets
Clear Contact brand paper
PDF sheet for googly images (above)
This craft project is simple and also lots of fun to do. There are many sources of images these days to make these little darlings. Just follow the easy how to below and start making a bunch for selling, giving or just to make for yourself.
Instructions on how to: 1) Start by printing the PDF sheet out onto card stock weight paper for best results.
2) Cover the print out sheet of images with a sheet of the clear Contact brand adhesive paper. This will give the color images a protective coating.
3) Next, cut the the circle images out.
4) Get a wood disc and smooth a thin layer of Elmer's white glue on the surface.
5) Press a cut out circle image onto the glued wood piece. Make sure to smooth out any excess glue right to the edges.
6) Let the wood piece dry.
7) When the glue has dried, glue the googly eyes and the magnets into place.