Moon face image / if using for decoupage, print image on cover stock paper for best results.
Elmer's white glue available at Amazon:
Artists acrylic paints
Outline Moon Face
Satin water based varnish
Elmer's white glue
Directions for hand painting: 1) Lightly sand the clock blank. Base paint the clock the color desired. In this example we painted the base country blue. 2) Next, transfer the outline image onto the base of the clock. 3) Follow the color photo of the face as guide to paint. 4) When finished, apply a coat of satin varnish to the face for protection. 5) Assemble the rest of the clock as directed.
Directions for decoupage:
1) Lightly sand the wood disc
2) Print the clock face PDF
3) Cut out and paint a thin layer of Elmer's white on the back of the image
4) Smooth carefully onto the wood clock blank
5) Again, keep smoothing out to edges being sure to clean off any remaining glue that may appear
6) Let dry overnight
7) Lightly paint with a thin coat of Satin water based varnish
8) Continue to build clock as per instructions